Tuesday, June 9, 2009

European Itinerary

In a couple of days I'll be embarking on the last leg of my journey -- a four week trek through Europe. Sad to see it coming to an end, but I can take solace in the fact that its the longest, most ambitious stretch yet. The bulk of this trip will be made with my family and much of the itinerary should be credited to my dad who has plotted out an impressive whirlwind route via Eurorail. Here's the hitlist...
  • London
  • Amsterdam
  • Berlin
  • Prague
  • Munich
  • Innsbruch
  • Florence
  • Karlovy Vary (for the International film festival)
  • Istanbul
  • Turkish Beach towns (a few days to relax and recharge before returning home)
Its probably going to be hard to do this leg on a budget -- and I'm already wondering if the travel strategies I used in Asia and Central America don't apply here -- though I'm still under the impression that deals and accommodations should be available given the economic downturn. I guess we shall see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment