Sunday, May 10, 2009

Back in Bangkok and laying low

Arrived back in Bangkok and am experiencing my first health problem... Flu-like symptoms. Haven't been hanging out with any hogs so I think I can rule out swine flu, but I have been feasted on by mosquitos despite showering myself in deet... Fingers crossed it remains a low key thing and passes soon but it looks like I'll be winding up my trip in low key fashion. Consequentally, I may not get to the river kwai and a ride on the death railway as I'd planned.

Ride from the airport was interesting - driver had the tv on in the front seat while we drove through a thunderstorm. Safety first!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Dan,
    Just catching up on your blog. Great travels and I can't wait to see the camera shots. Good to lay low when you don't feel well. I think it was that cheap ($1) street food you had awhile back. Great blog!
    love aunty connie

    ReplyDelete