Monday, May 18, 2009

Vegas tourney time

Got my America fix, and how, with a long weekend in Las Vegas. Had a very successful soccer tournament where we went undefeated and qaulified for the playoffs for the first time in the 5 years I've gone. However, the 100 degree heat finally took it's toll on us and we lost in the semis... but it was all-in-all a terrific weekend.

Photos from Fatburger and outside my hotel at dawn where I was walking around trying to beat my jetlag... 1 hour of sleep the night before a full day of soccer wasn't exactly what I'd wanted, but what can you do?












2 comments:

  1. hi there Dan! i'm from croatia, and I would like to contact you about resurfacing. my email is franjo17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for an awesome trip Dan!! It was a blast. :) I'm in for next year...assuming I'm not at Graduation.

    ReplyDelete