Friday, May 1, 2009

Getting a little Moto on

Been buzzing around the island a bit on a rented moped... The windy roads, crazy drivers and driving on the lefthand side of the road has made it interesting. Makes one start entertaining those motorcycle fantasies...

In other news ... I'm bailing on Vietnam. I think there just isn't enough time in the trip to even scratch the surface there so I'm going to spend more time in Thailand and Cambodia. Trying not to bum about the dough I wasted on preliminary arrangements. Plans change. Ah well...









2 comments:

  1. ah well...
    sounds like a smart idea. enjoy thailand and cambodia to the fullest without the rushing. you can just look at my vietnam pictures again... maybe steal some to put in your iphone and use as your own? hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see you are wearing a helmet

    ReplyDelete