Thursday, April 30, 2009

Aaah. Beach time!

Arrived in Koh Samui and wondered why I hadn't made it to the beach sooner. It's gorgeous here... perhaps due to the economy or perhaps due to the season (supposed to be the start of the rainy season), there aren't hordes of people here and deals can be had. Stayed my first night at a four star beach hotel for around $50. Not bad living for an unemployed schmoe.

Great relaxing stay overnight with some quality pool time, woke early to catch sunrise over the water and wrapped up my stay with an hour long traditional Thai massage for $10. That woman beat the hell out of my body... Am still untangling my limbs.

Traveling south on the island now for more adventures. Starting to think about extending my time in Thailand. Hmm...













1 comment: