Monday, April 27, 2009

Settling in...

Dealing with a little jet lag and culture shock, I'm trying to assemble a sensible itinerary and find myself a bit overwhelmed by the possibilities... It's even more clear to me (newsflash) that I won't have enough time to properly explore any of my destinations. Getting around by domestic air doesn't appear to be as cheap as I'd like either but it's my only hope of seeing more than the area in and around bankok in my limited time. To that end I've booked a flight to Koh Samui for a couple of days from now.

Below is a pic of my first meal - a fried noodle dish that was cheap ($3) and edible. Still haven't found the delicious Thai food I've heard so much about but it may be that I'm sticking too close to the tourist enclaves.





-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment